6.05.2014

Think About It – Which sport would you play?

Professional sports – it’s something so many of us buy in to with both our money and our time. Have you ever thought what league you wish you could be a part of?

whichsport

Personally I would choose hockey. Yes, it could be the Canadian in me but I find it to be the most exciting of all of the sports I follow. Excitement aside, think of all that cardio!

I guess I wouldn’t mind the MLB or NFL for boys in tights though. & the salaries of any of them? Yes please!

According to Livestrong this is the average number of calories burned in an hour of play for each sport:

Baseball

Basketball

Hockey

Football

364

544

586

656

** This is for a 150lb player & there are many factors to be considered. Please see Livestrong for a more in depth analysis

So did you change your mind? Any sport is a better option then sitting around doing nothing, so get out there & play! :)

No comments: