4.25.2016

2016 Bikini Series

It's Bikini Series time, and never have I been so excited for a new challenge!

Every year I commit to the Bikini Series and every year I fall off the wagon very early on. Whether it's the excuse of not enough time, or the stress eating that I fall victim to all too often, I always find a reason to quit on a goal I was so determined to meet. This year, it's time to break that habit.

I've decided the best way to stick to a goal is to document it through and through. It also gives me the opportunity to share with new TIU girls what a Bikini Series is really like. No filter.

This Bikini Series I am starting in Ottawa on a business trip. To prepare for today I scoped out the gym and quickly realized it was not big enough for my Bikini Babe 4 workout. Hotel room prep time begins..

Cue the alarm... 5:30 am and I was up and at 'em. If you want to fit in 2 workouts a day, there really is no option, but luckily with my eyes half open, I was very excited to try out my new Bikini Babe 4 workout. Today was Rock Your Body and my first experience was amazing. I got in all of my daily workouts too, except for the burpees since I think the hotel may have something to say about that.

But as our TIU trainers always say, workouts are where the abs are made but the nutrition plan is where the results show. So how did I do for eating today?... let's just say there's no abs peaking through.

M1: Fruit + English Muffin - I had a business meeting so this one was tough! I really wanted the pancakes but I resisted

M2: French vanilla - I hate coffee so I caved cause I was exhausted from the early wake up

M3: Margherita Pizza.... no comment

M4: Smoothie with protein

M5: Steak and Garlic Mashed

It wasn't the best but it wasn't the worst either. There is a lot of room for improvement!

Here's to a new and improved me! Bikini Series... you rock.

No comments: