5.21.2013

Apps-olutely Addicting

Like any human being (or animal?) these days, I am just a tad bit obsessed with my phone. But hello technology, with the amazing selection of Apps out there how could I not be? Here is the list of my Top 10 apps I use and why I love them.

1/2/3. Facebook/Twitter/Instagram: Essential for my social networking needs. These apps keep me in the know.

4. My Fitness Pal: When I’m not being lazy this app makes my fitness goals completely obtainable. It’s with this app that I was able to lose some weight (until I got lazy again that is).

5/6. Pinterest/Wanelo: The cure to my lack of creativity – people find ideas and products for me…Genius!

7. Songza: Perfect for getting ready, cleaning, cooking or any task that may get boring real fast. Dance parties ensue.

8. The Weather Network: Checked daily with hopes of winter being over. It is May after all.

9. The Score Mobile: Usually used to see when my Toronto teams are losing, so basically all the time… sorry for the pessimism folks but it’s often a rough ride being a Toronto fan.

10. Candy Crush Saga: My recent game addiction. Try and stop me – no really please do, it’s getting ridiculous!

What are your app recommendations?

No comments: