4.12.2013

High Five for Friday

highfive

Happy best day of the work week! It’s been a great couple weeks filled with new experiences and reunited loves (aka baseball). Here are just a few my favourite highlights from the last 2 weeks:

(1) Blue Jays Home Opener

DSCN1259

(2) Group baseball game – Baseball, booze & Besties…enough said

DSCN1340

Mmmm Jello Shots

(3) Food and Drink show – lots of curry, strawberry daiquiris and trying new foods. I loved it! Definitely will keep my eye out for more of these.

20130406_170134

Blurry much? And I wasn’t even drunk!

(4) American Country Music Awards  - YAYYYY Luke! Any extended period of time watching this handsome man is fine with me. Oh and he won Entertainer of the Year! No Luke, you shake it for me!

166092736CC00050_48th_Annua

I just wanna give him a big hug!

(5) I taught my first Zumba class! This is a hugeee accomplishment for me and totally deserves its own post (keep your eye out for this sometime soon). I was nervous like crazy but I really love it and can’t wait to do it again. There’s a reason I took my course & I’ve finally realized I can do it!

Have a safe & happy weekend everyone! I have some family time in the plans and can’t wait!

No comments: