2.04.2013

Fabulous February

I know February started a few days ago and maybe I’m a little late on the February forecasting but hey, it’s better late than never. Plus we’re only 1/7 of the way through the month, so I figure it could be worse.

This month is promising to be an exciting one! Minus the sub zero temperatures that are Canadian tradition for this time of year, there are a whole lot of things to look forward to. Here’s a few spoilers for the month ahead.

First Blue Jays Event

For those of you who don’t know already, I’m a huge baseball fan! Well baseball fan may not be completely accurate as the Jays are really my only interest. But boy oh boy am I pumped for this season! Tomorrow is our first big event as season’s ticket holders and we can’t wait! If I close my eyes is it April yet?

Valentine’s Day

Okay folks I can’t promise big things here but February wouldn’t be the same without this hallmark holiday. I’m not a huge Valentine’s Day advocate but this is mine and Randy’s first real Valentine’s day together. Who knows maybe he’ll surprise me (hint hint honey).

A New Blog Design =)

I’ve really come to love blogging and it’s time to spruce it up a little. Talks are in the works and the new design, by an incredibly talented designer, is coming together. I’m excited, no no, I’m ecstatic! I can’t wait! Can you tell?

So what do you think, February sounds pretty damn amazing eh?

What does your February have in store?

No comments: