1. Dinner date night – I love me some carbs, candles, boyfriend cuddling and the most romantic part of all – Nashville on the TV. Who said romance was dead?
2. A REAL date night – Some Swiss Chalet and a nice winter walk.
3. My man loves himself some chicken wings and he’s so adorable with sauce all over his face.
4. IKEA magazine came in the mail! I’m so excited! I’m reading it in small portions so I don’t finish it all at once. It’s like a book to me. A beautiful, dream-filled book.
5. Cupcake baking…self explanatory.
Have yourselves a fabulous weekend!