2.22.2013

High Five Friday

TGIF! Even for a short week this one seemed to go on forever. None the less, it was a great week and I’m looking forward to a relaxing weekend to end it off.

One.

IMG_20130216_223208

On Saturday night we went over to a friend’s place to watch the Leaf’s game. After the game we ended up playing Dirty Minds. I’d never played the game before but man does it point out just how much our minds are in the gutter. I wish I had an example for you but just try the game, it’s really fun!

The weather was atrocious that night by the way but we were troopers and made it out. Actually  I just sat in the passenger seat holding on for dear life but still it was well worth the trip.

Two.

We tried two new recipes this week. This is probably a record for me but I really enjoyed it and I can’t wait to try some more. I haven’t lined anything up for next week but I’m on it. Expect some recipe posts from me next week and here’s a sneak peek.

20130220_070755

 

Three.

Today I finally got two of the magazines I’ve been waiting for. I love getting mail! I check the mailbox every day and magazines are definitely one of my favourite surprises to find.  Today I got my Shape Magazine (my first one!) and my Z-life which is my Zumba magazine. Which to start first? I haven’t decided but it’s definitely not a bad problem to have.

Four

So last week I talked about how brutal the snow was. It snowed again! Shocking I know for a Canadian winter (totally sarcastic if you couldn’t tell) but lately winter just hasn’t been what it used to be. The aftermath from the snow was a whole lot of ice on my walk to work. Doesn’t it look like I should be living in an igloo? Danger zone for sure!

20130222_072707

 

Five

I finally got some family time this week! I’ve been dying to go to Zumba with my mom but due to bad weather it kept getting postponed. First timer, my mom, did amazing and we had a blast! Zumba, Swiss Chalet & Family time? Definitely the highlight of my week!

Have a safe & happy weekend friends!

No comments: